Wednesday, April 10, 2013

butterfly therapy

I'm trying to be peppy for the mere fact that I have pizza dough rising in my oven.   Because there is no easy way out of this week.  It is one of those times when you realize that you were trying to do a good job at exactly the wrong thing.  And the good job you were doing was good enough, but then you turn around to find out that you were doing the wrong good thing.  Do you like my riddle?  Maybe you've had to learn this lesson too?

Random enough, needle-felting is my latest form of therapy.  If, like me, you can never remember how to cast-on, give it a go.


Shaved asparagus is going on our pizza tonight, taking another one from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.  And there is a Whole Foods pie that is as good as homemade sitting on our counter serving as a needed midweek treat.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment