Friday, June 14, 2013

Preoccupation

I'm developing a preoccupation with the weather.  Or rather with the rain this week has held.  On the upside, I don't have to water my garden.  On the flip side, we are short on merry sunshine.  And then this morning the rain stopped and part of me was dissapointed.  Fickle is the word that comes to mind.  Our wet and lovely walk ended up being a sunny and cranky walk, but that's okay.

Here you can see Peter Rabbit's home.

One of the many ancient Birch trees at Mt. Auburn Cemetery.
 Green.
And more green.


What have you all been preoccupied with this week?  I had a couple of run-ins with greatness; one with a former beloved professor and the other with an old friend and favorite study partner from college.  This has got me thinking about their accomplishments, and our own significance and purpose in this life.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment