Friday, October 11, 2013

This is Friday

Did you all have a good week?  Naomi was her cheerful self for a lot (some) of it, and today Verity threw her best fit yet in her twelve short months of life.  It was a valiant display, and entertaining.  Rolling around on the ground, running up against the refrigerator and the high chair.  Turning her back on all of us.  Piggy finally got her in the end.  She couldn't resist piggy.  And then she ate the whole bowl oatmeal that had sent her into this pit of despair.

In other news, I opened up a shop on Etsy.  There is one item listed -the birthday hats I made for Verity's birthday.  I actually enjoyed making them, being first inspired by the miniature hats on Bleubird and then recalling a long lost irresistible boutique party hat for sale in Newburyport that I somehow resisted.  Let me know if you like them and I'll make you a set for free. :)  


This is the book I hope to be listening to while on my merry way to New York City.  I miss the Fung Wa.  You could decide to go, show up to go, and GO -all within a span of a couple of hours.  Now you have to reserve a seat, and hope there is one.  Which there is not.  We shall see.  Regardless, it has been an inspiring endeavor.  


Sincerely Yours, 

Anne Shirley


2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I can't say that I am sad to see the Fung Wa go. But I will miss the stories that bus line created. There was no shortage of personalities on those rides. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that last ride was a doozy (sp), but the Bolt is always sold out just in time for a last minute idea.

    ReplyDelete