Monday, August 11, 2014

The Meal Plan | 08.11.14 | A Sketch


Today we made purple pesto!  For our reach moment we made the peach tart prepped for yesterday's non-specific feasting purposes.  
Tomorrow I'm hoping to make Barefoot Contessa's provencal potato salad.  I made this on Sunday with half of the ingredients it called for and I'd like to try it again.  First she makes a basic but stand-alone french potato salad and then adds to it haricots verts blanched, tuna, capers, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion, black olives, hard-cooked eggs.    
Wednesday I might make a spicy ratatouille from the Home Made Summer cookbook that is now overdue. 
Thursday: On the same page of that cookbook is a recipe for large polenta pizza with ratatouille.  Then I'll return it.  
Unless I keep it around to try her crispy chickpeas on Friday.  
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment