Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Draft Vault Files of 2017 -this is a little ridiculous

So, all of my posts in 2017 remained in draft format.  And "lots" of them in 2018.  I wish I had just posted them.  Sooo self-conscious.  So, as I'm back to Dear Diary anonymity status, I'm considering an expose of 2017.  Don't hold your breath but 2017, yeah, that was a doozy of a year. I love getting older and being able to say that. I don't love the feeling that I JUST planted paper-white bulbs and that was in 2017 and now it's Christmas again already.  Christmas is supposed to take forever.  

I'll leave you with this gem written way back on Easter Monday 2018:  

"Is there a sleepier day than Easter Monday?  Clearly this is a rhetorical question because the answer is no. But is there ever a better day to eat chocolate eggs and drink very strong black tea to make up for the fact that you have to leave the house?  Another question I do not want you to answer."   

There's more where that came from. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment